Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's been a while

So I've been super busy doing research and getting ready for my thesis presentation, which I gave yesterday. The talk went pretty well, I ended a little early but I did answer 6 or 7 questions which is more than anyone else. The thesis work is definitely coming along though and now I'll be able to focus on writing. By the way, I study natural fractures in rocks.

I've also been off the bike for two weeks as I've been putting in about 11 - 12 hours a day on campus. I really need to get back going and get into shape for Double Lake in two weeks. That will be Lauren's first race, too!!

We did go check out some little puppies today, one of which Lauren is going to get at the end of May. They are about three weeks old right now. We are getting an Australian Sheppard. They are pretty cool even though they are only little fur balls right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment