Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Houston and back in a day

Tuesday I went to Houston to tour some houses for rent. I started in the cities and flew through Atlanta to meet Stony, the real estate lady. She toured me around six different houses. The first and second were pretty nice with small back yards. The third turned out to be my favorite. A little more expensive but quite nice. The fourth and fifth houses were ruled out almost immediately. Both had a funky smell and weren't too clean and not really finished off. They were both pretty nice house layouts and could be nice though. The sixth and final house was the most expensive but it was super nice and very well finished with a big gated yard but I thought it was a little more than what we needed, at least to start in. I'll post pictures when I figure out which one we are going to live in.

Our puppy, Sue, is getting pretty big and he is coming along quite well. He sits and is house trained pretty well.

I'll also post pictures of the puppy when I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment