Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Training

So I'm thinking about equipping my singlespeed commuter bike with a fixed gear for training this summer. I'll be riding with Lauren, who doesn't like riding as fast as I do, so I was thinking it'll be a good way to get a good workout while not killing Lauren.

If anyone has insight as to whether this is a good or bad idea, let me know.

I also might need some supplies so if you know any good places to get components or have some you'd be willing to sell, let me know that, too.

On another note, all I have left for classes is one final tomorrow morning. Can't wait to be done with that.

On a different note, the Banff Mountain Film Festival was in Austin on monday night and last night and it was awesome. If you like to do outdoor adventurous activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, slacklining, high-lining, basejumping, cliff jumping, skydiving, kite skiing, regular skiing, snowboarding and there are probably some things I left out, then you would definitely appreciate these films. For a little background about the festival go here. I definitely recommend it and I definitely will go again.

For a picture, in case you don't know what high-lining is:

No comments:

Post a Comment