Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ugh...

The second week of Yetti Cross was ......... ugh ............... yeah. We got a bunch of rain all day long before the race so the course was a little soggy. I wasn't sure how I would feel but Alan told me to get the hole shot so that's what I did. Then I blew up pretty bad. I didn't feel so good from about minute 10 until minute 45 and then for about an hour after the race. The mud served to really clog up the derailleurs and the tire a little. Tough pedalling. Even though I lost a lot of energy and didn't feel too well I ended up around 10th out of about 25.

Not too long after the start, notice face not grimacing

Any tips?
About to hit the hill, face anguished, not looking forward to the hill, wanting to be done with the race

The Hill


Post race, not feeling it
Huntsville race this weekend, hope it's better than tonight! I also should maybe get a cross bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment