Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

It's hot again in Houston, that made the ride this morning tough. I got out for four hours with Lauren joining me for the last hour or so. It was a pretty good ride, traffic wasn't bad, didn't have to stop much, and it wore me out. There's a race next weekend in Bryan, TX and hopefully I can pull out a win.

Since I haven't written in a while, a brief recap of last week:

Last week was the restart of Yetti cross which is good, new route looks tough, can't wait to get out there and race again.

Went to Wisconsin last weekend for a good friend's wedding and got to see some of the family.

Lauren took the GRE, that test you have to take to get into grad school, tough test.

Seu is getting a little better at rolling over.

Lawnmower broke.

Went to training for work.

Went to the Astros game on Friday with some sweet fireworks afterwards.

Figured out I'm doing the 24 hours of Rocky Hill as a duo team, should be interesting.

Prediction of this week:
Will get my new mountain biking shoes!!!! I'm excited!!!!

Do Yetti cross sometime around Wednesday.

Race at Bryan on Sunday.

Ride horses sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment