Monday, August 17, 2009

Lake Lake (according to some)

Well, being that it's so dang hot in Houston I feel like I haven't been out riding as much as I should be. I guess that's kinda true but the trainer keeps me in shape a little. I did get out and ride with a group shop ride on Saturday and we cranked pretty hard.

Sunday, Lauren and I went up to Double Lake near Coldspring to get some much needed mountain biking in. It was good to get back out on the trail. The handling skills were a little rough to start but after the first couple of miles they came back pretty quick. It was pretty dang hot and Lauren decided to let Seu follow her down the trail but Seu didn't quite know what to do so Lauren ended up going pretty slow but I think she had fun.

After riding we went out to the horse barn and rode the horses for a little bit until I thought I was going to be hear exhausted so we headed to Dairy Queen and then home.

I am hoping to go check out Memorial Park this week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment