Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Warda

Warda is a great little camping area with some sweet single track about an hour and a half east of Austin. Last weekend was the TMBRA race out at Warda. Lauren and I headed down on Saturday to pre-ride and then campout.













Being Cat 2 we started early in the morning. I had hoped to place well (top 5 maybe) but that isn't exactly how it happened. The start was good but super long, dang runout start. Once we got into the single track I started to make up some ground but I could only make it up to tenth. I wish it had gone better but I suppose I have something to train up to now.

Reimers ranch next weekend, hope to do ok...

Happy April Fools day, you'll never guess what I did today. . .


unless you are Kyle who also participated in the AFD shenanigans.


No comments:

Post a Comment